Evangelicals for Marriage Equality
Evangelicals for Marriage Equality is a movement dedicated:
- to bridging the gap between Christians and the Homosexual community and
- To see that "marriage" is available to all consenting adults.
Whether or not you as a Christian believes that Homosexuality is a sin, this site is urging you to reconsider your stance on Same-Sex Marriage. It is the core believe that we, as Christians, have a higher calling to save the lost which overrides our need to create a Christian nation, which includes saving the legal definition of the family.
The goal of this movement is to convince the Evangelical Christian Community to reconsider its position on Same-sex marriage in society and reach out to this lost group in the name of Christ.
- Homosexuals - The Forgotten Mission Field (5/09)
- Responding to the Christian Argument against Gay Marriage (5/09)
- Homosexuality - The Victimless "Sin" (4/09)
- The Myth of Protecting Our Children (1/09)
- The Myth of the Sanctity of Marriage (12/08)
- The Call for Christians to Reconsider Their Opinion on Homosexuality (11/08)
- Homosexuality: Lust or Love (2/08)