This Saturday, January 21rd at 7:30 pm and 9:45 pm, I will be celebrating my 15th anniversary performing at the National Comedy Theater in San Diego and I would love to invite you to see this special show. While I don’t know the exact number of shows, I do know that I’ve been in well over 1,200 shows.
Granted, I took a three-year hiatus to try my luck running Secret City in Fullerton, but I will always cherish my time at NCT. It was the first time that I could perform improv comedy the way I wanted too. I never argued with the owner Gary Kramer or director Matt McDonald over how to perform improv, play games and produce the show. I was free to develop my talents as a comedian and I learned valuable lessons in teamwork.
Please make your way to San Diego this weekend. The 7:30 show is already 50% sold.
If you can make it to the shows, here is what will happen in these two special shows:
- I will be in both the 7:30 and 9:45 pm shows.
- I will perform with a team of the best improvisers that only San Diego could produce, including: Chris Daily, Gary Kramer, Gordy Fitzgerald, Greg Rojciewicz, Melissa Brody and Patrick Jeter.
- You will witness some of the best comedic scenes and sketches made up completely on the spot.
- You will head immediately to Urgent Care after the show because you laughed too hard.
- No mention whatsoever of this milestone will stated in the show at all. I get it. It’s not about me. Improv is about the team and the art created as a team.